Item is the lowest level of the catalog structure. Pimics makes it easy to set up manage and maintain item data. Item Card displays product data � pictures, keywords and features � clearly and work with data is intuitive. Data in Pimics is not just static, due to connection with your ERP system you have also ensured access to up-to-date information such as the price and warehouse availability of a product item. This use case describes how to create a new Item.
- Choose the Search icon and enter Items (Product Information/Items), and then choose the related link.
- Click on New to create a new item.
- Select a template for a new item.
- On the Item FastTab fill in the fields as necessary.
- No is filled automatically from the existing Series No or insert another number manually.
- Type in Description.
- Mark the checkbox Blocked if the created item should be blocked.
- Select from the existing Units of Measure Base Unit of Measure or create a new one.
- On the Pimics-General FastTab fill in the fields as necessary.
- System status shows the state of completeness based on the data quality check. See more system status.
- In the field Standard Item group select the Item group you want to add this item to and from which it will inherit, or create new one.
- In the field Picture Document ID select main picture from list or create new one.
- In the field Checklist No. select the Checklist (see more Checklist).
- On the Pimics - Control FastTab fill in the fields as necessary.
- By ticking Inherits, select what the Item should inherit from the Standard Item Group.
- Tick the checkbox Catalog Item if the created item should be Catalog Item.