How to import files
Use FactBox on List or Cards
When you want to import a picture or document to one item or category. You can open the list or card of the item/category and use FactBox to upload new document or update existing one.
- Search for Items and select the relevant link
- or you can use Item Groups, Product Groups, Chapters, or Catalog Groups
- On the FactBox area find part Preview or Update
- Click into the area of factbox and select one or more files
- Or Drag&Drop one or more files into the area of FactBox
- After the files have been imported, you can find the details in Pictures, Documents, Graphics or Media in PIM or Digital Asset & Texts action groups in menu.
- Open the card page from the list
- Select the main picture in field Picture Document ID. This field is usually set during the first import automatically.
use Upload Document page
- Search for Upload Document Worksheet and select the relevant link
- Drag&Drop files into Upload New Files
- After upload finish you see documents in the bottom group
- To assign pictures or documents to items or categories, select the lines in the bottom group
- Select Assign to Entity from Assign group in menu
- Select one or more lines on the page
- Select OK to assign all selected documents to all selected items or groups
- If you need to define more date for a document select Card from Process group in menu
- Repeat steps from point 2 until you import all files
use integration with SharePoint
See more in Integration with SharePoint