Extended Texts are used to describe the same entities. The text is ready and then assigned to that entity in the descriptions.
To create an Extended Text
- Choose the Search icon, enter Extended Text (Product Information/Extended text), and then choose the related link.
- Choose the New action and the new Extended Text Card page will be opened.
- Press Enter to generate new Code from the default Number Series or type in an unique code manually.
- In the Description, eventually Description 2 field, enter the name of the extended text.
- In the Description Class field, select the class from the list, to which the text belongs, or create a new one.
- On the Actions ribbon tab, select Function oand then Edit Text button to open the editor.
- Enter the appropriate text.
- Click on OK to save and close the editor.
- On the Translations FastTab, create the list of translations by selecting the Language Code and filling in the Item Description/Description 2 for the specific Language Code.