Pimics 365 enables to create rich text of Entities and attached it to the Card of the entity. Specific description and extended text can be same for items.
To create and add a rich description to the Entity
- Go to list of Entity (Product Information/Item or Item Group or Product Group or Chapter or Catalog Group), for which you want to add a Description.
- Choose and open the Entity Card from the list.
- On the ribbon tab and click on Description button (in the Master Data/PIM section).
- Click on New or click to new line.
- Select Description class from the list or create a new one, defining purpose of use of the description
- Select Extended Text Code, if you want to add prepared text, or on the Home ribbon tab click on Edit Text button to open the editor and enter the specific text.
- The Description Title field is filled automatically by Description Class.
- Source Type and Source Code provide information about the source of the description.