How to start with implementation of Pimics
This article helps you with a basic configuration and guide you use.
- It helps you to set your languages, channels, users, and other base configuration of Pimics
- Depending on user activity, assign permissions to the user and use Pimics role
- The default configuration for documents, file extensions, and usages comes with Pimics installation
- Check this configuration if you have custom requirements regarding document types/usages, or custom file extensions
Do you use a standard classification like ETIM or eCl@ass?
When you group items and products into categories and manage relations between, you're able to create a structure.
- How to work with Items and Groups
- Get an overview about groups in Pimics and how to create them
- How to define a structure of categories and items
- Learn more about handling structure using Allocation Tree or directly from categories
Import data from Vendors
Do you receive and collect data from vendors and suppliers? You can import and handle them using our extension Vendor Catalog.
Do you have pictures on SharePoint?